Fundraiser to Benefit Park with Highest Peak in Poughkeepsie
The Friends of Peach Hill Park are inviting everyone to participate in a fundraiser 5K. Peach Hill Park has the highest summit in Poughkeepsie and is located off of Salt Point Turnpike. The second annual 5K will be taking place on Sunday June 3, 2018.
Runners and walkers both are encouraged to participate. Don't let the highest peak info scare you off, the flyer promises to have flat areas for participants as well as the peak. Registration is $25 per person and the race/event begins at 9am. For more information and to register, Peach-Hill-Park.org. Proceeds from this event will go towards park maintenance.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America