Gain One Hour of Sleep, Set Clocks Back First Nov Weekend
It is the time to change your clocks again! The night of Saturday November 3, 2018 before you go to be, set your clocks back one hour as we return to Eastern Standard Time. Why do we even change our clocks? Is anyone even sure as to why we do it? Does it have something to do with farmers and needing extra daylight? Maybe. .
What do you need to do to make sure that you are not at where you need to be on Sunday an hour before everyone else does. You will need to either set your clocks back one hour.
In the Spring the clocks go ahead one hour, Spring Ahead. In the Fall, the clocks go back one hour, Fall Back. Have you ever shown up one hour early or an hour late because you forgot about the time change?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America