Gas Prices Drop in the Hudson Valley
As we come off a big travel weekend, gas prices in the Hudson Valley region have dropped.
The Daily Freeman reports that gasoline prices have dropped across New York State and the Hudson Valley. Despite the local drop, the national average went up by a fraction of a cent. The statewide gas average dropped by 3.3 cents compared to a week prior. This brought the average down to $2.62 per gallon.
According to the Daily Freeman, the average gas price in Ulster County had dropped to $2.50 per gallon. This is four cents lower from the week before. Prices in Dutchess County had also dropped, going from $2.68 to $2.66, a difference of two cents. Greene County had a drop of two cents as well, bringing the average down to $2.67 per gallon.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America