Hangovers Are Ruled an Illness?
A judge ruled that a hangover is an illness. I think this courtroom may be in to something.
Have you ever taken a day off work after a night when you may have a few to many drinks? Most of us have. What if you could get a legitimate day off afterwards?
According to DW, a company created a recipe that will help cure a hangover. A German court ruled this past week that food can not market a product that can claim to cure an illness and they recently declared a hangover an illness.
This legislation my not have made it to America yet but it sure needs to. I could really use a sick day this Monday. I'd at leas love one after the Super Bowl. Wouldn't we all?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America