Have You Seen How Vibrant Downtown Wappingers is Now?
I've got to say that I was one of the first to complain about the traffic in Wappingers Falls this summer but it was definitely worth the minor inconvenience.
Have you been through downtown Wappingers Falls lately?
I travel through 9D every day during my commute to Poughkeepsie. All summer long there was construction on Main Street. My eyes were so fixed on road work signs and heavy equipment that I failed to see the progress being constructed around me. As we learned weeks ago, the construction was part of a project to help rebuild Wappingers. The newest additions include bridgework, extended sidewalks and even light posts.
It wasn't noticeable to me until I drove by at night. It didn't look like the same town. I remember how dark the town was at night. The new work really makes Wappingers more lively.
Will Wappingers Falls become one of the best night spots in the Hudson Valley?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America