Hazardous Waste And Electronics Recycling Event This Weekend
A hazardous waste disposal and electronics recycling event is scheduled for Dutchess County residents this weekend.
According to a press release, the Dutchess County Division of Solid Waste Management will hold their annual event this Saturday from 8 AM until 12:30 PM at the Department of Public Works on Route 44 East to Burnett Boulevard.
Pre-registration is required for the event and is on a first-come first-served basis. Registration costs $10 and due to the popular nature of the event, people should expect wait times. Residents can register HERE or by calling (845) 463-6020.
According to County Executive Marcus Molinaro, 'our Household Hazardous Waste Disposal & Electronics Recycling events help us achieve our (waste management) goals by giving Dutchess County a safe way to dispose of unused chemicals and fertilizers, other hazardous household items, and unwanted electronic equipment.
This event is likely to sell out in advance and the next will take place on March 20, 2020.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center