HBO’s ‘I Know This Much Is True’ Spotted Filming In Pleasant Valley
HBO continues production of I Know This Much Is True in locations across the Hudson Valley. On Tuesday film crews were spotted in Pleasant Valley at the Pleasant Valley Estates apartment complex.
I Know This Much Is True is a novel being turned into a six episode mini-series by HBO. Actor Mark Ruffalo plays the part of twin brothers, Thomas, and Dominick Birdsey one of which suffers from paranoid schizophrenia.
Their filming in Pleasant Valley isn't the only place they've chosen for production. Filming has been taking place at locations all over the Hudson Valley so far.
While there have been some minor inconveniences for local residents, HBO has been very forthcoming on their locations and times of production. Filming is expected to last through August.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center