Help: I’m Addicted to the Latest Season of Wife Swap
I don't know why I'm obsessed with such trash television. My girlfriend can't stand these shows and I feel like they're all geared towards her. After I reluctantly watch one episode I'm hooked.
This show was so amazing. It's back and it's still just as cringe-worthy. Wife Swap was one of the first reality shows in the early 2000s. Wife Swap and Trading Spouses had some of the greatest reality moments.
Did anyone know the hit show is back on TV? It's on the Paramount Network and I can't stop watching it.
My concern is that I just kicked my habit of watching 90 Day Fiance' and just when I thought I was done with reality TV, it sucked me back in.
Does anyone else binge on these awful shows?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America