Helping the Potato Industry Could Get You $10K For School
Looking to get more money for college? There are many 'unique' scholarship opportunities, here is how potatoes could potentially get you $10,000 for your graduate education. There are a few requirements that you will need to meet, including writing an essay of 200 words or less, on how your research will benefit the United States Potato industry.
From the National Potato Council website here are a few of the additional requirements that you would need to meet to be considered for the monies:
The winner is selected based on a number of criteria, including academic achievement, leadership abilities, potato-related areas of graduate study, benefit to the U.S. potato industry/commercial value, extracurricular activities, and grades.
Additional requirements and dates of submission can be found with the National Potato Council.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America