HGTV’s House Hunters Films Hudson Valley Episode
The Hudson Valley was just featured on an episode of the popular HGTV show House Hunters. The Poughkeepsie Journal reports the episode featured a Peekskill couple who were looking to relocate. The location they ended up choosing was Fishkill but not before checking out other parts of the area.
The episode first aired Thursday night and also features The Tomato Cafe and Van Wyck Homestead Museum along with the two Fishkill properties they viewed. A third piece of property in Buchanan was also visited.
This is the second time the show has contacted local real estate agent Grace Patalano according to the Journal. She stated she's still not sure how they got her contact information but she's glad they found her. This is her first time back since her 2016 television debut.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America