High Traffic Poughkeepsie Deli Up For Sale
A popular Poughkeepsie deli with a prime location along Route 9 is up for sale.
More than 45,000 cars pass South Gate Grocery and Deli every day and is on the market according to Loopnet for $750,000. Established in 1980, the business sits on .27 acres and has just under 3,000 square feet of usable space. The free-standing building was built in 1975 and is highly visible from Route 9.
The property sits on the corner of South Gate Drive and Route 9 and is just across the street from Friendly Ford. More than 100,000 people live within a five-mile radius of the building.
The business comes along with a good reputation, it was difficult to find a bad review online. Steven from Facebook recalled Nick and his wife are great people. The store is ALWAYS immaculate and everything is fresh. Rich stated, Delicious, clean, A+ service. This place is a hidden gem of a deli.
Have you ever wanted to get into business for yourself? While the investment can be a little hair raising, the location is certainly prime.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center