Hot Take: Chick-fil-A Needs to Buy Old Hardee’s on Rte 9
The only reason The Hudson Valley went so bonkers over a chicken sandwich from Popeyes is because we don't have a Chick-fil-A. I truly believe this with all of my heart.
I'm not the biggest fan of fast food but I'm obsessed with Chick-fil-A. There is no better fast food chicken. You won't change my mind.As much as I love the famed chicken restaurant it saddens me that there isn't one close to the Hudson Valley.
There are two in Connecticut. The nearest one is roughly 40 minutes away at the Danbury Fair. The next closest Chick-fil-A restaurant is not much further in the town of Brookfield. There are a few in the the city as well. A trip to Chick-fil-A always made it's way in my itinerary when I took a trip to see show at Madison Square Garden.
Do you wish we had a Chick-fil-A in the Hudson Valley? Is there any fast food establishment you'd like to see pop up near us?
There's been several demands for a White Castle.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America