Hotels Warn Guests to Beware of Urine in Mini Bar Bottles
How bored do you have to be to do something like this for fun?
Just when you thought that the human race couldn't possibly get any lower we find out the latest trend from young and drunk people. This is absolutely disgusting.
According to Metro, several hotels and resorts claim that they recently discovered that guests were drinking bottles out of the mini bar or refrigerator and filling them up again with their own urine. In fact, 1-3 tourists admit to do doing this in resort locations.
The reasoning behind this madness is most likely a combination between lack of funds and maturity.
Be sure to check the seals before drinking any bottle stocked in your hotel room. If this is happening to sealed bottles of alcohol I'm horrified of what else guests could be tampering with.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America