How Many Unread Emails? I Bet I Have You Beat
How many unread emails do you have in your inbox or inboxes?
I'll be honest. I'm not always the most organized person in the world. I'm pretty scattered. Like most people, my time is very precious. I don't have time to look at every single text, call or email that comes flying at me.
I'm not proud of how many missed emails I have. It gets to the point where if you miss a few they can really build up.
The above is my work email.
Above is my Gmail inbox. It's the email I get to check the least.
How many unopened messages do you have? Can you beat me? All together I have 4,427 and counting.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV. Stream us live through the website, your Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America