How March Madness Actually Helps the Office
It is that time of the year where the people who know the least about basketball are going to clean house on the office pool.
March Madness is upon us and just about everyone is filling out a bracket. Everyone from the extreme sports nut to the person who knows nothing about sports will gather at the water cooler and talk about their company wide March Madness bracket. It is a form of gambling. Is it good for the office?
According to PR Newswire, over 70% surveyed love an office wide March Madness bracket. They believe that it helps productivity and morale.
Does friendly competition help the work place? Does your office participate? How do you pick your winners? Do you pick by the coolest mascot. Do you choose by your favorite colors or even your favorite cities?
If you win ss there a prize involved?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America