How to Get Rid of Your TV in the Hudson Valley
Do you have an old television that you are looking to get rid of but aren't sure how to go about it? Here are a few ways to get rid of that tv in the Hudson Valley, keep in mind you cannot just throw it in the trash.
If it is in good working condition:
- Donate it to a kid who likes to play video games. Also look for places that sell used video game systems, occasionally they need tv's to play those game systems on.
- Donate it to a school
- Give it away on Facebook or Craigslist
If it is not in good working condition:
- Contact 1-800-Got-Junk for a pick up
- Best Buy will take the TV for a $25 fee. If the TV is large they will pick it up for an additional fee
- Look for a community electronic recycling day, some are done for free, others for a small fee.
Do you have a place that you have taken TV's to in the past for recycling? Let us know.