How to Get The New Care Reaction on Facebook
Facebook knows what we need most right now: a new reaction for posts.
We're in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic. Businesses are closed, people have lost their jobs, people are sick and dying. It's a truly serious and tragic situation. So to ease our minds, Facebook decides to release a new reaction. Yep, this is apparently what we need right now.
If you want to use the new care reaction on Facebook it's super simple. All you have to do is go to react to a post like you normally would if you wanted the angry, or heart reaction. Instead of clicking the usual reactions when you hover your cursor over a post, just select the care reaction. It's a person hugging a heart.
Above is a picture of what the care reaction looks like on Facebook. This is pretty much like the thankful reaction they had for a few months in 2019. Super simple, really easy to use, and anyone can use it!
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America