Hudson Valley Business is Turning Heads with Hilarious New Sign
If you commute on a road long enough you'll start to ignore gems like this when they appear.
It's got to be tough being a small business these days. If you want your community to survive you need to support local shops and offices especially when they do something that really stands out.
Who doesn't feel inspired when they see a good dad joke? I was traveling on my regular commute down Rte 9D when I discovered that a physical therapy office in downtown Wappingers Falls was using their real estate to make us smile.
Should other business start getting creative with their signs?
They posted two hilarious signs:
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America