Hudson Valley Maple Sugar Weekends: Make Your Plans
As the winter weather wanes and Mother Nature is starting to give us signs of spring, the time is great for maple sugar collections to begin across New York. New York is the largest producer of Maple Syrup in the United States. Take that Canada and Vermont!
According to the New York State Maple Producers here is a bit of what you can expect during the upcoming open houses:
During Maple Weekend maple farms across New York State invite visitors to their “sugar houses” to experience firsthand how pure, mouth-watering maple syrup and other related products are made. Visitors also have the opportunity to enjoy fun, family-friendly activities, taste New York’s freshest syrup and purchase maple products.
The New York Maple Weekends will be taking place March 23-24 and March 30-31, 2019. Have you ever visited a maple house on a sugaring weekend? Have you ever made maple syrup? What, other than pancakes, do you use maple syrup for? Have you every used Maple Sugar?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America