Crown Maple Re-Opens For the Holidays, Limited Hours
We you sad when you heard that Crown Maple Syrup in Dover Plains had closed their retail space and cafe? Many people were. While you might not have gone their every weekend, if you made the visit, you realized what a special place this was (and is) and for this author. When company would come from out of town, this was always a highlight of their trips. Of course, they would also leave with a few bottles of maple syrup to bring home as well.
The good news is that they will have limited hours over the next few weeks so you can head over there and stock up on local (& organic) maple syrup and gifts. Here are the days and hours that they will be open:
- Sunday November 18, 11am to 4pm
- Saturday December 16, 11am to 4pm
- Sunday December 17, 11am to 4pm
In addition to maple syrup, there will be product samplings. The cafe is still closed, but there will be coffee and other beverages available for purchase (no food). You are encouraged to relax on the property or by the fire pit, stroll through the property, enjoying the winter scenes. For more information, refer to their Facebook page or their website.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America