Top 25 Beers for 2018, Two Are from New York
This week Wine Enthusiast released their list of the Top 25 beers for 2018. Good news for lovers of craft beers, two of these top 25 beers are from New York.
The #11 beer on the list is Brewery Ommegang Three Philosophers, Cooperstown NY. This beer is a blend of Ommegang's Quadrupel Ale and Liefmans Kriek and is rich and malty and averages about $11 for a 750ml bottle.
The #10 beer on the list is Captain Lawrence Fudgie the Beer. This beer was made in collaberation with Carvel Ice Cream to honor their 'Fudgie the Whale' ice cream treat. This beer is full bodied and toasty with notes of coffee and dark chocolate. The price for a 4-pack of cans this treat is about $18.
Here is a link to the rest of the beers that made the list, Top 25 Beers. What is your favorite New York State beer? Do you think it will make this list next year?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America