Hudson Valley NBA Player Offering Free Basketball Drills
One of the saddest sights I've seen while driving around during New York on Pause is the basketball hoops zip-tied closed.
Usually this time of year you'll see the kids in your neighborhood throwing together a game of pick-up, but obviously in an effort to continue social distancing parks around New York State have been closed.
If you or your child are missing basketball, why not let an actual NBA professional show you a few drills to do in your driveway? Tyler Lydon, who played college ball at Syracuse and graduated from Stissing Mountain high school, is providing everyone with free basketball drills.
According to Dutchess County on social media,Lydon and his team from LMC Athletics are sharing at home basketball drills on their Instagram page to scratch the basketball itch you may have during the pandemic.
You can follow along on LMC Athletics on IG.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America