Hudson Valley Restaurant Set To Feature Puerto Rican Cuisine
The Hudson Valley restaurant scene is about to offer up some exciting new flavors when Izla opens their second location in Dutchess County this spring. With a focus on Puerto Rican cuisine, the new location will build off the success of the original in Jefferson Valley which has been open for nearly a decade according to Hudson Valley Magazine.
A family-owned operation, they'll move into the location once occupied by Five Guys on Route 9 in Fishkill. The same menu options people have come to love at the original location will be available and they're expecting to be open by mid-April. You'll find the original location at 3635 Hill Blvd in Jefferson Valley.
There aren't a lot of restaurants like Izla in the region and they chose the location for that reason. Will you be getting in line when they open their doors next month?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3PM to 7PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America