Hudson Valley Victoria’s Secret Set To Close In February
One of several Hudson Valley locations of Victoria's Secret is set to close their doors permanently on Wednesday, February 5th. The Kingston closure was confirmed by parent company L Brands according to The Daily Freeman.
And while the mall has seen its share of closures in recent years, there are reasons to be optimistic. Mall spaces are having to redefine themselves as people's shopping behaviors change. The recent additions of NCG Cinema and Health Quest to the property have been a success. Mall owners The Hull Group plan to continue to invest in the facility to draw new tenants.
In addition to Victoria's Secret, L Brands owns Bath & Body Works and operates more than 2,900 stores in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. They just released their holiday earnings for 2019 and were down 3%.
Victoria's Secret locations in Poughkeepsie, Middletown, and Westchester County will remain open for business.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center