Hutton Brickyards To Open Hutton Fare Next Month
Hutton Brickyard in Kingston, formerly the home of the Kingston Smorgusburg, will be re-launching itself with many different projects during the summer of 2018. One of the projects that Hutton Brickyard is launching is called 'Hutton Fare."
According to their website, Hutton Fare is going to be "a custom marketplace bringing people together through the discovery of food, drink, and curated offerings from the Hudson River Valley and beyond."
The first weekend that Hutton Fare will be taking place is July 21-22, 2018. Tickets will be available to the event, only at the gate. Adults will be $5 each, kids under 12 will get in for free.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America