HV Experiencing 911 Call Outages Through This Service Provider
UPDATE: Service has been restored as of 9:08AM.
Wireless callers who use this mobile service provider are being redirected as their calls to 911 emergency services may not go through.
According to a Facebook post on the Dutchess County Emergency Management's page, residents of Dutchess County who use AT&T may have issues making emergency calls to 911.
If you have a mobile phone through AT&T and have an emergency in Dutchess County you can report it by calling (845) 471-1414.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America