Hudson Valley Grocer Selling Store. You Buying?
Another Hudson Valley business owner has made the tough decision to start the retirement process. Step one, sell the business and the inventory. Step two, get ready to start the next chapter of their lives.
Have you ever thought about owning your own grocery? There is one for sale on the Pleasant Valley/Millbrook Town line. The store is listed for $299,000, plus inventory.
According to the add listing, here is what this place is all about:
- Prime Location on Route 44 on the Pleasant Valley/Millbrook Town Line.
- Huge Kitchen and Walk In Coolers & Freezer. Great Base for Catering.
- Cafe Seating for our Lunch Crowd and Quickdraw Players and Outside Seating also.
- Sales Volume has been consistent over the years providing a nice Salary.
- Large Equipment Inventory along with 10 - 12 Ft Aisles of Groceries
What would you do with your own grocery store? Would you play with the 400 gallon water tank that the lobsters hang out in? Would you raid the candy counter?