Want to Own a Hudson Valley Liquor Store? *Price Reduced*
The thought of owning your own business was what this nation was founded on. Is this your ideal job, working for yourself, setting your own rules, even your own schedule? If the world of wine and spirits is your calling, there is a store in Dutchess county that is for sale, with inventory and lottery machine. *Updated on 5/1/18*
Here is more information from its Craigslist ad:
Great opportunity for an owner-operator to take over and grow a respected, long-established business.
Included in sale:
- Established liquor business with current NYS liquor license and loyal clientele, in operation at this site for more than 50 years.
- Mixed-use single-story building (approx. 3,100 square feet total) on 0.13 acres, located on busy urban thoroughfare with motor vehicle, pedestrian, and bicycle traffic.
- Store fixtures, including counters, shelving, cash register, coolers, exterior signage, and commercial-grade security system with video surveillance.
- Wine and liquor inventory. *(Not included in new asking price)* Spacious stockroom. Many recent improvements.
- Facilities in place for New York State Lottery terminal.
- Large 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath apartment (currently occupied), for additional income, living quarters, or space for business expansion (with municipality and Liquor Authority approval).
$389,000(updated on 5/1/18) $355,000 or best offer.
What do you think? Is this for you or thanks I'll pass?