HV Man Bravely Defends His Garbage From a Black Bear
You can't have my picnic basket or my trash.
I'm not sure what he had in those bags but he really didn't want that bear to have it.
This guy is pretty brave. Not everyone who stands face to face with a large black bear would pull out their cell phone and start yelling at it.
A video of a man in Hunter, NY is going viral because of his brave stand off with a black bear that tried to steal his trash bags.
According to the original post on Rumble, the bear came right up to the man's home in the Catskills. It didn't seem to be very aggressive as the man was just a few feet away capturing the large animal on video. It sniffs around around his porch for a minute and finally tries to reach for one of his bags of garbage.
The bear drops the bag immediately after the homeowner verbally scolds it.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America