I Guess It’s Hard To Find Good Help in The Hudson Valley
If you are looking for a job you could not find a sign that is more direct.
Good help is apparently hard to find here in the Hudson Valley. Does anybody need a job?
Do you remember the classified ads in the newspaper? That's how you found work back in the day. Now we look to the internet to find a good job but even that can be hit or miss. How about a good old "help wanted" sign? Talk about boring.
A local deli had to take extreme creative measures in order to find some new employees.
Country Corners Deli is looking for some reliable people to help and grow within the business. They must be available on weekends and some deli experience would be a plus.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America