I So Took Advantage of Stewart’s Doughnut Deal on Election Day
I like my doughnuts like my voting locations. Jam packed. See what I did there?
You woke up, got dressed and exercised your right to vote. Yes, I'm counting it as exercise. That means you should be rewarded with a doughnut. Stewart's Shops know that "batter" than anyone. Honestly, how can you pass up a doughnut for 50 cents? It's dang near impossible.
On just bout every election day your local Stewart's location will offer a special doughnut deal in hopes to help you remember to get out there and vote.
I hit it up hard this year. I feel like I may have taken advantage. I bought 4 doughnuts before I even made it to the polls.
Thanks for the reminder and the delicious doughnuts.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America