If These Things Are So Good Why Aren’t They Sold Out?
Every fall the Hudson Valley goes crazy for these cookies because they're only available for a limited time. If these things are so amazing why are they still stocked?
The Hudson Valley loves Mallomars. I still don't know why. I can't be too quick to judge as I've never even tried one but they just look like dry s'mores to me.
Every single year the Hudson Valley goes absolutely bonkers whenever these hit the shelves. Some have gone as far as to claim that Mallomars are the HV's favorite cookie. I never thought this could be true and today I found proof.
I found dozens of boxes in a few local stores today. If people loves these cookies as much as they claim why are there boxes still available? Shouldn't they be sold out? Shouldn't we be anxiously awaiting next fall until we see them again? No, because lets face it, they're not that good.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America