Internet Outage Reported in Parts of Dutchess County
Stay informed and save yourself from a headache because unplugging it and plugging it back in may not work this morning. Optimum alerted their customers of a cable outage this morning.
The only thing worse than being stuck in isolation is being stuck in isolation with no internet as many of us now are relying on it for school and work more than ever.
Hudson Valley residents who live in the Wappingers Falls and Beacon area reported receiving this email from Optimum.
If you live near Beacon and Wappingers note that Optimum is working on the issue and hopes to have everything resolved shortly. Are you in other parts of Dutchess County and without internet or cable service? You can check the status at Optimum.net.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America