Is Your Bathroom Your Fortress of Solitude?
Do you treat your bathroom like a dungeon or a palace?
When you go to the bathroom are you really going to the bathroom? The reason I ask is because I'm finding out that it may be the only time that most of get to ourselves.
In a house full of people the bathroom could be one's sanctuary.
I've recently moved in to a new apartment with my girlfriend and we've barely been alone in the first few months of us living together.
We've both had our parents and siblings visit at different times over the past few months. The new place is never empty. I've come to realize that my bathroom has become my new favorite place. It's the only place where I can be alone. I can read in there. I can work or watch Netflix. I rarely even go in there to do my business. I'm mostly reading now.
I can't be the only one who treats their bathroom as a study. Or am I?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America