Is Zero Alcohol Beer Still Beer? Will You Try It?
Is zero alcohol beer still beer? Heineken thinks so. In fact, they think that you like the taste of their beer more than you like the alcohol that goes with it. Heineken has launched a new beer called 0.0. It is geared to consumers who want the taste of beer but not the buzz or the calories.
According to a press release this new beverage is being marketed as:
an alcohol-free malt beverage brewed with a unique recipe for a distinct, balanced taste – with only 69 calories per bottle
The regular version of Heineken has 5.0% ABV. The new beer is starting to show up across the US in both cans and bottles. The question remains, is this beer and does it taste like beer? Should it taste like beer or should it be its own refreshing beverage? What do you think?
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- What is a ‘Kill” & Why Does NY Have So Many of Them?
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Did One of Your Favorite Businesses Close in 2018?