It’s National Administrative Professional Day!
Do you have an amazing assistant? If so, give them some extra praise today.
Every year on April 24 we are supposed to celebrate some of the best people in the workforce. Today is National Administrative Professional Day. Assistants, receptionists and secretaries are the nervous system of any office. They get stuff done. What would we do without them?
They know where everything is, they know who everyone is and they know how to just about everything. They usually have a key to every room in the building. I always like to ask our receptionist to track when my boss comes in.
Today, we toast the organized secretaries who keep us afloat with their amazing skills.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America