Local Apple Delivery Set To Captivating Hudson Valley Sunrise
A captivating new video showcases a beautiful Hudson Valley sunrise as an apple delivery from Clarke's Family Farm in Modena crosses the Mid Hudson Bridge.
The footage was captured via GoPro after a local resident gifted a member of the Clarke family with the camera. He made the wise decision to mount the camera on the top of the apple truck which was making its way over the bridge and up the arterial on the way to Adams Fairacre Farms to make a delivery.
According to their website, the land at Prospect Hill orchards has been in the Clarke Family for 200 years and they are the fourth generation to be active Hudson Valley farmers. They are located at 2086 Route 44/55 in Modena and are open weekends and Columbus Day 10 AM - 5 PM.
Their 'pick-your-own' features all organic apples. The following types of apples are ready for the month of October.
- Golden Delicious
- Red Delicious
- Granny Smith
- Golden Russet
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center