Local Restaurant to Host Sixpoint Brewery Beer Dinner
Looking for a great night out as either an early Father's Day present or just to be able to relax with some great beer or some great food? Here is another tasty beer dinner that is taking place here in the Hudson Valley.
The dinner will be at PC's Paddock, Titusville Rd in Poughkeepsie on Sunday June 11, 2018, from 5pm to 8pm. The cost is $75 per person not including tax and gratuity. Here is a look at the menu from the restaurants FB page:
1st Course - Mussels Fra Diavolo paired with Alpenflo
2nd Course - Chicken & Brussels paired with Sweet Action
3rd Course - Braised Pork Belly & Lentils with Righteous
4th Course - "Beergarita" Sorbet with Citrus Jammer
5th Course - Bread Pudding with 3Bean Porter
To make reservations, call the restaurant at 845-454-4930.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America