Local Shop Rite Holding Free Health Fair
ShopRite of Vails Gate will be holding their annual health fair on Friday March 22, 2019 from 11am to 3pm at the store located at 384 Windsor Highway, in New Windsor. Everyone is invited to attend the health fair which will include healthy food samples along with a few basic free health screenings.
The health screenings that will be taking place include free cholesterol, glucose and blood pressure tests. As customers visit the different partners that will be attending the event, they will earn a passport stamp from each table and at the end of their visit, will be entered into a prize drawing. There is additional motivation to arrive to the health fair at the start because there allegedly will also be goodie bags available to attendees while supplies last.
Event partners include:
- Healthy Orange from Orange County Department of Health
- Orange Regional Medical Center
- Meals on Wheels
- Emergency One
- Orange County Mental Health Association
- Cornerstone Family Services
- Cancer Services Program of Orange County
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV. Stream us live through the website, your Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America