Local Theater Has Ticket Website Hacked, Who’s Affected
Have you purchased tickets for a show at the Capital Theater in Port Chester? If you have, your personal and credit card information might have been made available to hackers.
The company that sells tickets for the venue, Ticketfly, released a statement which said that they are working with "third-party forensic experts" on the issue. Both of the websites involved were not available (take down) as of Friday June 1, 2018.
If you have made a purchase through either the Ticketfly website or the Capital Theater Port Chester you should contact your credit card company to make sure that you are protected.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America