Lower HV Restaurant Has Mozz & Mac ‘n’ Cheese Doughnuts
I didn't know cheese inside doughnuts were a thing but now that I do I am in and I do mean all in.
I'm a doughnut lover and it's safe to say that I have been most of my adult life. Plain doughnuts are okay and all but some fried pastries with filling is even better. Some prefer jelly, Bavarian cream or even frosting inside their doughnuts. Others prefer mozzarella cheese and that sounds amazing.
I recently discovered on social media that the Exit 4 Food Hall in Mount Kisco offers both mozzarella mac 'n' cheese doughnuts on their menu. Pictures on their Instagram page have followers drooling. They promote them online as "not your average fried mozzarella stick."
Cheese inside doughnuts? I didn't know this was a thing but I'm sure glad I found out sooner rather than later.
Has anyone had one yet? I'm not sure if they qualify as a breakfast food but I'd be willing to fit them in my diet somehow.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America