Mac & Cheese in a Waffle Cone is Better Than Ice Cream
I don't consider myself much of a foodie but this was too good not to share.
We've slowly faded away from fair food but we're still in festival food mode and food trucks are always popular. I'm not sure how long this has been a thing but I'm sure glad that I figured this out sooner rather than later.
What's better than macaroni and cheese? Macaroni and cheese stuffed inside a waffle cone. I know it seems blasphemous but it's actually way better than ice cream. It's a bold statement but I would say it's better than chicken and waffles.
These babies were acquired at a street fair in Mahopac but there has to be places closer to Poughkeepsie?
Have you seen any of these before?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America