Man Accused of Groping Woman at Hudson Valley Walmart
Police are hoping you can help them find a man who's accused of sexually assaulting a woman at a Hudson Valley Walmart.
Town of Newburgh police is investigating the alleged incident which took place at the Walmart on Route 300 in the Town of Newburgh.
Officials were told the man, seen in the photo above, inappropriately touched an unsuspecting woman as she shopped at Walmart Sunday around midnight.
Anyone with information about the incident or the identity of the man in the photo is asked to contact Detective John Rader of the Town of Newburgh Police Department Detective Division at (845) 564-1100. Tips can remain anonymous, police say.
- Secret Mario Kart Race Track Is Coming to New York
- Woman Raised in Hudson Valley Blames Trump for 'Heart Attack'
- Man Accused of Groping Woman at Hudson Valley Walmart
- Unvaccinated Children Banned From These Hudson Valley Locations
- Hudson Valley Lakeside Castle Owned By Yankee Legend is For Sale
- Reward Increased To Find 'Armed and Dangerous' Hudson Valley Man
- Hudson Valley Man Dead, Woman Seriously Injured Following Crash
- SP: Grocery Store Worker Arrested For Bigoted Remarks To Coworker
- High-Risk Hudson Valley Sex Offender Found Hiding Near Schools
- Shoppers at Hudson Valley Target, Supermarket Exposed to Measles