Man Crosses Black Bear Family Outside HV Home
Black bear sightings are becoming more and more common in the Hudson Valley.
I've never seen a bear up close but I sure what would like to but I'm not sure what I would do if I came across one bear let alone 2 or 3. I especially wouldn't want to cross paths with a mother and a couple of cubs. If I do I hope it's as pleasant as one man's encounter here in the Hudson Valley.
Bear hunting season is close by and I guess there is strength in numbers, right? Did you know that a group of bears together is called a sloth?
These bears were found outside of a Hudson Valley home in Woodstock.
This is one of many black bear sightings in the area.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV. Stream us live through the website, your Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America