National Burrito Day: Why Does NY Hate Burritos So Much?
It's National Burrito Day but are people really celebrating? Do New Yorker's actually like burritos that much?
In the land of excellent pizza and great tacos where do burritos fall on our list of favorites? Apparently, not that high because New York landed on a list of states thatg hate burritos the most? Crazy, right? Sure it's not my favorite and it is rarely my go-to meal but who can hate a burrito?
Last year, Food and Wine released a survey conducted by Chipolte on where burritos ranked in each state.
New York state ranked very low with burrito popularity.
We've experienced a slow down of burrito consumption over the years in New York.
Where do burritos fall on your list of favorite foods?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America