Most Popular Repairman for Millennials is Their Dad?
If something goes wrong in your house or with your car there's a good chance that you'll call your old man. There's statistics to prove it.
Baby boomer dads just seem to know everything, don't they?
Why would you want to do anything around the house or pay anyone to do something when you have a capable father with tools? According to a recent study posted in The Sun, nearly 45% of millennials seek help from their pop.
I absolutely agree. Recently, I moved to a new home and did I need movers? Nope. When I needed my drywall patched did I call a repairman?
Dads can handle anything and will do anything for their kids.
You know they like it deep down.
Do you go to your father or a family member for help?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America