National Pizza Month, Where’s the Best Slice?
October is National Pizza Month. While most American's believe that every day is pizza day, someone had the great idea to focus a whole month on pizza. Tacos and hamburgers only get one day. Think about it. There isn't a taco month. There isn't a hamburger month.
Pizza. Pizza has a month. Here is where we need your help. Let's spend the month of October really celebrating and trying different slices of pizza. Where should we go? There is a pizza expert named Scott, who once told me that the best place to get pizza is the place closest to your home. That way you can get the pizza quickly and conveniently.
So who has the best pizza in the Hudson Valley? Who has the best slice? Where do we get it. All month long we will focus on this quest to find the best slice, with your help.
If there is a place that we should try, add it to the comment section below or email email@example.com. Please make sure to include the business name, address and which type of their pizza that we should try. Thanks for your help. Happy Pizza Month.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America