Nearly 100 Dead Cats Found in HV Home
Several cats were found dead in an evicted Hudson Valley home.
Someone owning dozens of cats is something you might see in an episode of Hoarders but not something that's happening right next door.
According to the Times-Herald, officers in Montgomery are investigating a home where they discovered the the bones of 89 deceased cats both inside the house and outside of the property.
Reports said that the condition of the house was "horrific."
The bodies were first discovered by a member of the clean up crew that was working to restore the home after the resident's eviction and then foreclosure of the home.
The deaths of the cats are being investigated and there is a chance the prosecution may follow according to the Times-Herald Record.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America