Need a Job? Rye Playland is Holding Big Job Fair This Weekend
Looking for a fun summer job that will have you feeling like a kid? Maybe they will even let you ride the rides on your break? Rye Playland is holding a job fair this weekend.
If you are serious about getting a job, the first 300 candidates who arrive on Saturday at 9am will get interviewed. So be prepared to interview. The openings include jobs for ride operators and lifeguards. There are also jobs for (very few available) for EMTs, Kiddyland operators and cashiers. For more information and directions to the park, click here.
The Playland's season is April through September. Opening day for the park is May 2, 2019.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America