Need Your Lobster Fix? Local Restaurant Celebrates ‘Lobster Fest’
The only thing better than lobster for one day is lobster meals for 30 days straight.
Lobster has come a long way in the last 200 years. In the 1800s, lobster was rumored to be given to prisoners aboard naval ships. Since lobsters are bottom feeders, they were less desirable at the time.
I didn't get into eating seafood until a few years ago when I moved to the east coast. If there is one thing I wish we had back home, it would be more lobster meals.
I've been deprived my whole life. That's why I was thrilled to find out a local restaurant celebrates an entire month of lobster meals.
Just a few things on the specialty menu include:
- Lobster Deviled Eggs
- Lobster Rangoon
- Lobster Rolls (My personal favorite)
- Lobster Thermidor
You can get the full menu here.
If you're like me and you need your seafood fix you might as well take advantage while you can. Where are some other great seafood restaurants in the Hudson Valley?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America